Wednesday, May 5, 2010




Let it play while you muti task . It's really a nice song .





It has been quite some time since i've really blog . Okay . I think i need to clear the dust . It's thick to the maximum . School have been , not that awesome recently . I hope it's awesome . I love the text from you ytd . Okay , you won't be reading . So , i can type whatever i want . Hmmm , i'm in the mid of examination now if you don't know . Okay , my drain juice are drained up . I shall blog some time later .



I am breaking down .


Some people would question me this : Why are you always alone .

My answer is really simply . " Because i choose to be . Not because i want to "

You see , sometimes working alone is much better compared to working with a bunch of people that doesn't think alike with you . That makes up unwanted conflicts . So , i would rather be alone and do things quick and fast as when i want and like . I am now comfortably alone .

You see , there's a difference between Alone and Lonely . Go check out the dictionary if you don't know what's the difference between both .

okay , im done .

you won't know how much i need you right now . Every now and then .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home