Friday, June 18, 2010

Hey people . I'm here again . To blog about what happened yesterday . which was 17/6 .

Bridget , Li Zhen , Shi Hui and I had a outing ! Suppose to be a shopping day . but it turn out to be .. an eating day out . We hit the town yesterday . We went places like somerset 313 . Here's a picture !




Yesterday outing , i wanted to get myself bag , perfume , shoes and some clothes ( hopefully ) .
but i think i failed . I only got perfume . None of the clothes , shoes or bag caught my eye . Kind of disappointed . The only person who got the thing she wants , was Shi Hui . Whereas Bridget and I didn't manage to .


Oh . after cargo . We went for our brunch at Marché .


This is Bridget and I ! ( Deng Long and Tang Yuan )

That's Shi Hui and Li Zhen .


We ordered quite a number of food . And we shared all of them . Oh , we met each other at 10.30am . That's early right !

Back to topic . This is my favorite dish ! The nicest of all to me !



And after have this . My face would go like this .

Okay , crap . Now . that's our dishes !


This dish ,


is


Alright . So , after that , we went to Paragon . No photos was taken there . We went in to British India . And the clothes are . marvelous . As we walked , we went to Ion . Royce chocolate . That's my favorite chocolate brand . Bought a normal chocolate and we share along the way !









After Ion , we went to ... Marina Square and get Shi Hui's clothes !
And after getting it , we went to Billy Bombers to get some light snacks while waiting for Si Yan's arrival . Oh yes , we ate again .



Oh ! Something happened earlier on too . Shi Hui cried ! Because her phone went missing . And the i quickly sent to text to her phone . It goes like this .


" Hi , can you please kindly return the phone to my friend ? Please be nice . "

Ha ha , okay . That time i was trying to be funny . I swear ! And then i kept calling the person picked up and returned the phone . Oh yay ! Happy ending indeed . And then Shi Hui read the message as it was left unread . What a nice soul . And she burst out laughing with her , red nose and watery eyes .



& After Si Yan arrive at around 7 . We headed to Suntec with a Half-Filled stomach . We had our dinner at Astons then !! Yes , we ate a lot . A lot .







After dinner . Went to get Royce chocolate . I got the Banana flavor ! It's delicious . You guys should try . Because it's seasonal flavor .

Alright . So , the marks the end of our day . We wanted to go some pub . But we were dead tired so we decided to get it postponed . Yup . I'm done ! Hee .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home