Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hi everybody . Yes , it's me . Loke Weng Guan . Benjamin .

Not many been calling me Benjamin already . Still , i find my name unique in some ways .
Okay , like i said . This blog is for ...... what i have done . And the live-journal is all about my thoughts . So yes ! Like , finally . Had the chance to catch up with band mates once again ! Alright , here's a group photo of us .



It was kind of last minute stuff . Planned on the day itself . But still , we manage to get quite a number of people ! Let me introduce you the people i often hang out with if you don't know them .

2nd row starting from the left . Jaszical & Jason ( they are siblings !)
1st row starting from the left . Bridget , Lina , Si Yan and ME !!

Alright . So . This is me !



Heehee . Okay . Back to topic . Oh anyway .
We had dinner at Bugis . Guess where we went ! Our favorite place . All times favorite .
Opps , sorry . I don't have a photo of the shop . But when i pay a visit there again . I'll take a photo of it . You guys should really go there . Their Assam(?) curry fish head is probably one of the best that I've ever taste ! Yes , I'm not joking at all. It's probably one of the nicest or best.


I think i don't to tell you guys where we really went and stuff .
Yes , after ..... a few minutes or maybe an hour or so . We went to another street . Which is just to the next to have dessert ! And i thought it was the one that one of my friend brought me there the other time . but it turn out to be otherwise !


TADA !


This is where we went . The shop is kind of small i suppose . But they serve awesome dessert . Way more than awesome . If you're a Durian lover . You will love their durian puree as well as Durian shaved ice . Sounds good right ? Yes . Remember this name and also 记得吃 ( the signboard name ! )


After finishing dessert . It was already almost 10 . So we all headed home . And we took group photo . Oh , the first photo was the first attempt . This is the second one .



Oh yes . I'm done now . Yes yes yes . I'm done . Bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home