Friday, April 9, 2010

Okay , I think its counting down time .

I'm just one day from SYF . And also one day away from my freedom to study . Suppose to be feeling good , but I'm feeling otherwise .
Oh , I'm in school now , punching my blackberry keypad and thinking what to blog about and kill time as well . Its good under the air-con with relief teacher . And I think I wasted my time coming to school . Put yourself in my situation , you go to school looking forward to lessons . You're suppose to have 5 lesson , but happen to have three period free . What now . Tsk .
Okay , I'm having a long day ahead . And I look as if I'm some emo shit , plucking earpiece and punching keypad and sitting in a corner . It's near isolating myself . Uh . What am I blahing about .
Junisa will be coming later , I am wondering if the 'keeper' would be coming to spoil my day . It feels good to be alone . Things to be reflected .
Okay look , now my classmates are lauging at me for punching my keypad . They thought I am down or smth , but no . Hee .

Hope we clinch what we are suppose to tomorrow . Good luck to me and goodluck to , whoever it may concern .


Woo , ciaos ! I still got 35 minutes of spare time . What's next ? Stalk people's blog and fb ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home