Thursday, November 22, 2007

Reached home around 11.30.
Damnnnnnnn tired.
Morning woke up at 11.30a.m. , was like omg.
Cause meeting shi hui at her house downstair at 12.30p.m..
I was like still go online & talked to Bridget.
I can say I'm like damn freaking emo today. Morning went bugis with siyan & shihui.
And went to suntec walked. Brought an elmo cost me $19.90. Just beside Elmo is Barney.
Saw it. And it make me remembered stuffs.
Just a small little thing make me think of SOMETHING.
Brought donut. And went walked walked. Rused back to kovan.
Had EARLY dinner & went for the practice.
After practice went to mac and eat. Everyone was eating expect me. -,-.
Not because i have no money. But just not in the mood.
My eyes closing soon. Tomorrow having sectional. It's optional. Not sure if I'm going.
Whoever is going contact me ~!

THE ELMO. not the one i brought

THE FUCKING FACE with elmo.

TheDonut

Donut- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE. nice.
Anw, BYES.
-
-
-
i say i swear, but i dont mean it.
It all my fault. So blame it on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home