Friday, July 4, 2008

Auditionnnnnnnnnnnn .
Want heard about my audition ?
I shall make it the last topic . Muhahahahha .
Okay , i really have got STM ( Short Term Memories ) .
I only remember i was kena chased out by english lesson .
Lucky it was like only 1 period & i never tio dentention . Muhahahhaha .
From Sec 1 till now i didn't got dentention at all .
Told you , after all i'm a good , innocent & decent boyyyyyy !
& Math lesson i was laughing like mad . Really mad . You can ask Weiting .
I asked her help me do the graph as i was lazy , not only she didn't .
She threw my graph paper away & wrote stupid on the question paper .
I left my both maths book in school . Yeaaaa, no more heavy school bag .
Didn't remember much , recess took our own sweet time to eat .
& went back class late . That's whyyy .
Audition today was still okay . Was quite scare .
Now there's no stress over me ! Yeaaaaaaa .
There's total 4 trumpeters . Only 2 will get selected .
2 was from Bowen Sec , 1 was Guangyang Sec , one was Yuying sec !
Okay , henry is sort of comfirm going japan .
You know why ? Cause there's only 2 french horn . I'm jealous .
& Mr P told us no bringing scores inside , we was like Omg !
Cause i only remember abit . But they was worst , they depend on the book .
So , what does this shows again ? I'm a good boy !
Wooooo , it's okay if i didn't get selected for the japan .
At least i got an exprience of how not to be scare for audition ?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (:
I'm really fine with it . But it will be really very very fortunate if i go japan .
Muhahahahahahaha . No more stress ! I'm currently stress free ! Yeaaaa .
Like finallyyyyyyyyy .
Didn't go band today at all . Pon-ed band .
Many many thanks for people that wish me luck . Manymany thankssss !
There's like 2 person inside . & the aircon ain't cold at all . ( For me )
You know why ? Because our conductor also like to have aircon like the lowest .
Until the school complain , and we could be like so freaking cold .
Used to it , i must say . & among there , i think i got the best trumpet .
Mean i was using the best trumpet . Many thanks to the school ?
The person infront was like having ALOT of dents . Worst then me .
It was Holton ! Muhahahahaha , i guessed instructor will be buying trumpet .
Oh wells , that great . & maybe we will go japan this year . ( With the band )
Yeassss ( X 1000 )
Okay , i think i'm going crazy over japan trip . Muhahaha .
Nothing much to post . Byebye .

Tags replies .
Mingyan - cause you noob what . Lol-ed.
garrick - Hellos .
siyan - kkayyyyy .
huiyu - Nothing .
VANESSA - hahahaha ! Thanks !
ILLI - Hello ! I'm not fat !
Weiting - Muahhahaha . I shit again , Omg . I'm isn't saving the earth .
Bridget - Muhahahahha , thankssssssssssssssss !
Guest - who you ?
JOVAN! - Lame shyt .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home