Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Congrats to me & henry !
Yeaaaaaaaa , going japan . Hear that if i go for this trip .
I won't be able to go with the band at the end of the year .
I seriously don't mind . I don't mind ! Why ?
Cause i will be learning like quite alot of things in japan ! Yeaaa .
I can't wait for the colour guard . I love it . Omg .
Ok , but it's kindda stress , cause it's not the band member you know
But , band members are kind & high too ! So , yeahhhhh !
Alright , stop talking about japan trip .
First few lessons was like Wow !
I had gastric pain for the first whole half of the lesson .
Like 5 period . 8 plus till 10.35 .
By the time it's recess . It's like want die already .
I dont have the habit of eating breakfast , that's why .
But didn't know why it was like so damn hungry today . Wierd .
& worst still , i didn't bring bag to school today . So no water for the day .
Blahblahblah . After eating was like better quite alot .
After recess was like still no mood to play till after school .
Play with XinRong & WeiTing ( The horny bitch ) lah .
Muhahahahah , i'm evil .
After school went band . Ok , i'm proud of my section !
I shall praise my sectionnnn .
Alright , i shall say they are the best section that i've been . ( To me )
They are like , never make me worried at all .
They listen to whatever i say . Thank you very much .
I seriously love my section lah .
Ok , the sec 1s isn't giving me any problem . Same goes to everyone !
Alright , short post w/o picture , cause i'm super lazy to .
Byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Tag replies .
Mus; - What lah .
WEITING - You're forever horny lah ! Horny bitcchhhhhhh . Eat also will stress .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home