Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hello ! wg is back to blog .
Quite a number of things happened lately .
Band , Personal , Classmates & Family .
I don't know what's family love . Forgot how it feels .
Oh wells , back to main stuffs . Guess what happened past few days ?
Dont know ? Hahahahahahahahaha !
You will know after reading it .
Ok , my lame thingy acted again . Stop .
Blogggggg !
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
9-6-2008
It's a Wednesday !
What's on during that day ? Assembly .
Assembly was never great because it started with an " Ass "
Get it ?
Had like amath . Ok , i dislike it . Cause i don't understand the chapter .
Assembly ends around 1.15 , super early . super
After assembly went band room slack .
When i was having my lunch , some unknown number sms me .
Really unknown number . I was asking suhailin if i should reply ,
cause the mesage like got the kind of typing that i dont like .
Like ;
Practice = prac
You = u
Coming = cming
Later = ltr
Blablabla .
Ok , wg hate these kind of typing .
But in the end ,
i replied .
I regret . You all know why ? She called me 12345678910 times a day .
She sms me non stop . She lied to me . So first impression was BAD .
She called me , virbration . It pissed me off .
She claim that she's taller . But the facts is i'm taller .
She was like saying . " I'm taller then you okay . " &
I just couldn't wait to throw the phone . But too bad .
It was new .
She called on the second day ( 11-7-2008 ) .
She called me still . Alot of time . Even lesson time , she just couldn't let me off .
She was still talking about band stuffs . Make me crazy .
Crazy in the bad way . &
I just couldn't wait to slap her 10 times . But too bad .
I can't .
Third day ( 12-7-2008 ) .
She called again , i have super lots of miss call and message .
& I just couldn't wait to kill her .
But too bad , i can't .
Cause it's againts the law .
She lied again . She asked me to meet her for like gathering or something like that .
She asked me to ask more people to go .
So i asked 7 people excluding me .
She's complained and say " Why so many ?! "
She told me there will be alot of people going .
But ended up there's only like 3 .
She didn't plan anything . We were slacking at Yamaha all the way .
How great ?
She say she's taller . Again . Forever .
I took revenge , i pulled her hair . How bad is wg .
She said something about me . So i just pulled & somehow she dare me to .
Dare me , i love new things .
I'm a sadist . &
What did wg learn on wed ?
wg : Don't believe other easily & study your amath before Mr Tai screams .
-
-
-
-
-
10-6-2008
It was an Thursday . What lesson wg remembered the most ?
Amath , when it changes period .
wg found out that he's didn't did Mr Tai question .
He was super not scare . He acted the innocent look & wish teacher could let him off .
Mr Tai came in , nothing happened .
Just until the very very last minute .
Everyone starting coming back class . Cause it's changing period .
He asked " Eh wg , where's your homework ? "
I replied .
" Oh , ok ok . Wait ah . "
* Took the paper and gave Mr Tai the undone question *
" I don't know how to do that one only . "
He replied .
" Oh okay . I will look at the rest of it . "
* Walked away with a great smile . *
Mr Tai : * Walk out of the class looking at my work *
Had band practice ! After band dinner-ed , trained home .
So what did wg learned on Thursday ?
wg : Be more retarded .
-
-
-
-
-
-
11 - 7 - 2008
Japan is getting nearer . V.excited .
But still ! She called me 12345678910 times .
* CRY *
Was super excited because it was the practice day with the audition peeps .
Without the person that sms/call me non-stop .
* SMILE *
What wg remembered ?
wg had SS assignment & he manage to finish it !
& what's more he remembered ?
No Amath !
* YAY-NESS *
During recess , the CCAB people called & was told that there were no practice .
After school didn't have my lunch . Was quite full still . So ate Hello Panda .
& It was they sang a song for weiling .
I love OG lah , ( it's a band song ) nice songggggggggg !
After band went eat , & trained home .
So what did wg learn on Friday ?
wg : No Amath rawks your day .
-
-
-
-
-
-
12 - 7 - 2008
It's was a Saturday ! & it's was today too .
Went PS , i haven't been there for 20 + years .
1 day = 1 year .
Why did wg need to go ps ?
Was told that there were a gathering with the audition people .
Was told that there were quite a number of people .
Also told to like bring more people there .
Bought 7 people excluding wg .
Ended up , she brought only 3 people . She claim that there's lot of people .
WOW ( X 1000000 )
After dinner at Long John Silver , like finally .
Why did wg say finally ? Because he have been eating Mac or KFC .
Pity wg please !
Headed home with Azmir JianWei and GouWei ( going japan w me ! )
The Trumpeter .
Ok , there's nothing much now .
So what did wg learn today ?
wg : Stay away from Mac & KFC more .
-
-
-
-
-
Tags replies by LWG .
Siyan - Of course it's nice !
AMANDA - Why ? Kindness week is over !
Weiting - Horny horny .
Junisa - Tag alreadyyyy .
Bridget - Ok , thanks . I'm proud of wg too . Haha .
Vanessa - Hey darling . Thanks !
AMANDA - SLang ! Thanks ! Can i add salt ?
CARINA - You bo invite me to your blog . Link soon . my blog email - guaikai@hotmail.com
Jia0Jun - You want ? Get it yourself ! :D
Wanyii - Yea , you must do your best ! You're improving ! wg is proud of tpt sect !
dExtEr - gogogo ! How is trumpet going to walk without legs ?
wengguan - Who you ?
zhengyi - Sup ! Thank you very very much !
Joanne - Yes , i did !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home