Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello hello baby I have not seen you for a while .


welcome back ! I'm back here once again . Yes yes , like i said , If i post here , it's gonna filled with pictures .

Yes ! Yesterday , it was my first time having dinner at ...



Fish and Co ! Yes , okay . I admit I'm a full time noob . But i don't dine in to fish and co because i think there's nothing special there . But i think they prove me wrong !

I ordered Grill Ginza Salmon . It's a pity if you guy don't eat Salmon , it's very healthy ! The food actually took quite long to be served . Yea , when the food came . My first reaction was " Hello Fishy ! You look beautiful today ! " Yes , i did tweet . I tweeted " Hello Fishy ! " If you guys remember or did follow me in twitter . If you haven't . Search Tollytilly and that's me !



Pretty right? :D

Yes , if you guys don't know . Fish & Co actually help people to celebrate their birthday . By standing on the chair and they go fooling around attracting the whole diner attention . AA right . HA .


Then they will be asked to blow out the candles far away . And since my senior , Lina , the birthday girl is a band member . Of course she have got lots of air ! So we requested somewhere further . She must be glad that we didn't bought the relight-able candle . Heee .

I bet she had a hard time blowing the candles . Look !




She failed quite a number of time .



And also , she know nuts that we did order birthday cake . I stood up and she asked , So what are we doing next ? ( i'm not the planner , she just happen to ask me ) . And i said " Oh , we are waiting for the bill . It's taking so long ! I buy you a mini cake from here and let you celebrate , you want ? " and her reply was instant " No no no ! "

Ha , she didn't expect us to buy her bday cake anyway .


So yes , we wrote a card . One at the birthday present . One at the birthday cake . ( Inserted )

We wrote this .


Sorry if you can't understand Chinese . It's so called , i don't know how to explain either ! It's what we wish or say to each other during Chinese new year when we get out red packet .

Then , we had a camwhore session ! There you go . The pictures .



Yan Ming



Si Yan


That's Saxophone section ! It's like really family . Baritone , Tenor and Alto . ALL THERE !


Oh , yes . This is the birthday girl , Lina .


The Flute Section !


The one big family , Trumpet section !


Percussion + Brass + Teck Liang




This is Bridget & Dan Wei .

Ok , this is random ! I was suppose to take a photo with Dan Wei , then i don't know why , they all came in the picture . And it was so fast that the moment i turn back , i dont see them anymore .



Ok , another one . I have really got no idea why , i always , always . Look so attractive when I'm looking at the menu . It's not the first time they snap my picture when I'm holding on to the menu ! ( Does that mean i look hot when i'm studying too ? Hmmm .. )



Ok , that's secondary . Isn't important .


Yes ! Let me tell you about this girl , Vanessa .


She's the all time Auntie . Just look at her hairstyle and everything .


When we settle the bill , they gave us a basket of sweets . The funny thing was . Si Yan , took the basket of sweet , she walked around and say " Sweet sweet sweet , who want ? " . And the next moment you know , Vanessa went there . And she said

" Eh ! I want ! * Take a sweet and stare at the basket * Wah ! Why so nice of them ? Gave us to many sweets ! * Take another one * I think the sweets are nice . * Take another one * "
then , we started to say she's being a very typical Singaporean . And then from then , she started to attract my attention . * Wg's gave 100% full force attention *


Vanessa :
" Aiyo , all these are free , if we don't take , means they will earn a lot ! Must take must take ! *she started taking the sweets one by one and put it in her pocket . Eventually , it took a very long time , so she pour the whole basket of sweets into her pocket* "

Me :
I think the basket looks nice too !!

Vanessa :
* Hide the basket with her shirt . And walked away laughing *


Damn cute right !

Ha , okay . Here she is . I present to you , Vanessa !


Then she's trying to be nice , she said to me
' Do you want sweets ? I got a lot here . *she took out the sweets and put it on her hand and asked me to take* '
Me :
*laughing so badly* ' It's okay . You leave it for yourself . * take one sweet by one and put it back into the pocket*



After having dinner , it was past 10 . We walked to KOI . And i remembered the last time i went with Bridget , Si Yan and two other . And one of them know nuts about KOI .

So she said " What is this call ? 豆 cafe ? "

The moment she said 豆 cafe , i burst out laughing . So whenever i visit KOI . I would thought it's 豆 Cafe . Haha ! Look ! It look like 豆 right !!




Oh , that's lina's birthday present ! :D

Addidas Jacket :D



Ending off with two animated candid shot of Lina ( the birthday girl ) by ME !!!!!


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home