Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Too much things to list .
Lots of things happened today . I mean out of school .
Lesson was bored . Totally . Can't stand it .
Weather is superduperuper hot .
So what does it shows ? wg will get pissed easily .
So what did wg learn today ?

1) Know how bloody hot is the class . ( Save Th Earth please , i'm serious )
2) How to make people get pissed .
3) Scare people and make them scream .
4) Diao people more please .
5) wg hate latecomers that comes late for more then 30 minutes .
6) wg is good at shooting back people .

Life is bored . Band all day long .
Staying in school till 5 plus like most of the days .
Life isn't getting any better , shall town soon . Real soon .
This coming Saturday maybe ?
I want to go Zara , NUM , Messy and whatever shop to shop !
Ok , i'm getting more bottom .
& i'm way too excited . It's like , 24 more days to go .
wg is way too excited f the day . & yet , i haven't even practice the score .
Oh manxxz . That's bad . I've got more than 120 notes to memorise .
& I've done 0% . I haven't been paying attention in class too .
I haven't been sleep , but talk to like everyone that i could .
I'm gonna catch no ball in amath soon , vvvvvvvv.soon .
& proof ! There goes my amath .

Alrightyyyy ,
enough , i've got way no mood to blog . Shall end here . School tomorrow .
There's ASSembly . Got student leader investiture , if it's more than 1 hour
I'm gonna scold , FUCK .

Tag replies
Bridget - Yo, come back band often lah !
shihui - Hahahaha . so guai siol .
jiaOjun - go buy yourself !
VANESSA - wahh , you say until like what sia . Hahahahah ., Get well soon !
siYan - I can !
dExtEr - Lol , i see .
JOANNE - lol !
IllI - It can be done if everyone do a part kkay !
AMANDA - cheapo !
WETING - I did okay ! I like 3 days shit one time . Lol , you believe you are an idiot .
JO[: - Thanks i know i rawks .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home