Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fuck , i'm pissed by a person few days ago .
Real pissed off .
Shall not say what happened .
wg is too lazy to blog . Don't ask why . Not even wg know why .
17 more days to Japan !
wg is way to excited . Shall take alot alot of photo .
Kindda sad that i'm not going with tianfu and glenn .
Going with henry , but but but !
Serious speaking . I really really dont know what he's thinking .
Really .
He's very very wired .
I can't understand him . Only REALLY REALLY lames joke make him laugh .
It's really lame . Lame till i really cannot laugh .
He's hard to be entertained .
wg is a bad entertainer after all .
wg will be leaving at 7 August & will be back at 14 August .
In fact , it's 15 august , cause the flight land on 1.15 .
So what does that means ?
No school on that day ! Yay !
But i will go back band practice unless i'm sick .
* Touch wood *
Don't miss wg that much !
Hopefully siyan sent me to the airport .
The flight will be at 10.30p.m. .
Who's willing to sent me off ? Muhahahahaha .
No 08 run for me !
What's 08 run ?
It's a event for school at bishan park !
Selected people will run and the rest will go and pick litters .
But it's not in the CIP hour .
& you got to stand at the wet grass if it rains like the day before .
wg rawks lahhhh . Yay !
Can i don't go school at 7th of August ? I'm lazy . Real lazy .
I think wg should be on bed now .
Why should wg be on the bed now ?
Because he've got sectional tomorrow !
See ? He told the major he isn't going . But he's going !
What a good band member luh ?
Yes , but not going there to practice . Instead , i'm gonna copy the score .
It's requested BY Mr Faizal .
Ok , wg is starting to love the chinese lesson more .
Why ?
Cause wg loves to disiao ( disturb ) the chinese teacher .
It's really great to entertain her . I swear .
How do wg entertain her ?
Today , went back class . wg asked glenn to use henry's date chop to chop on teacher's hand .
So , glenn did . She was screaming at glenn . I was laughing like mad .
So i was like say " Hahahahahaha ! Too baddddd "
So the teacher looked at me . She know i'm the mastermind i guessed .
So is like she not only took the chop to chop on glenn's he chop on mine too !
Then she ended up with a sentence " You touch me again i give you 7 detention ah "
She told me i owe her 3 detention already . She will add more .
One detention = 1 hour .
Ok , wg shall try how detention is like .
Why do wg want to try ?
Because wg didn't have any dentention from Sec 1 to 3 .
Supriseeeeeeeee ? I bet you must be .
Told you , wg is a good boy .
* Clap Clap *
Unlike someone , *PointPoint*
Junisa got detention today !
WOW , look . She's like so guai lah .
She've got dentention . wg shall post bigger you know ?
JUNISA HAVE GOT DENTENTION .
Supriseeeeeee ? wg can't believe it .
Ok , enough of crappy stuffs .
School's fine . Really .
If people from my school have been noticing wg ,
wg haven't been taking out my phone for the past 2 days !
Why didn't wg took out his phone lah dey ? Wierd ! No , is super .
Why not ? Cause wg's phone is currently down .
Want know reason ? Look for me personally !
So does wg have any plans for tomorrow ?
Yes ! wg does !
So where's wg going tomorrow ?
Town ! ( Finally )
It's really finally . I haven't been there for a long long time . Real long .
& sent my phone for repair . Shall blog about what happened tomorrow yea ?
Stop my lazy-ness buggy .
Alright , It's 11.32 now . So how long do wg blog ?
I don't know . Just loookkkkkkk !
Tags replies .
iLLi - Thanks yea .
wanyi - You went alreadyyyy . You ps-ed me
terence - okkkkkkk . Soon .
dExtEr - LOL !
Bridget - You suck lah ! Today even Jason Lina came back . 3 more months to Os ! Muhahahahahahahah . Stress someone . * PointPoint *
shihui - LOL ! don't worry . I will buy something lah dey .
JOANNE - YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO ! How's life ?
AMANDA - You ah ? Oh , helllloooooooooo !
JOEY! - okok ! Soon , go out soon toooooooo .
jasmine - lol . okayyy .
Est - Helloooo !
Guest - Of course !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home