Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hello !!
wg is back on blogging . I bet you want me to update rightttt ?
School was pretty fine i guess .
There's quite a number of photo in this post !
So sit back and enjoyyyyyy !
Look , this photo . Was Illi hand . I drew on her hand .
I'm a great artist ! & hopefully she don't get skin cancer .
& she've this " tatto " like almost everyday . Wooooo . This is how my chinese teacher can go .
It's was an compo test for your info .
& she promised not to write anyword for us . And she say only write 3 .
So she started writting until the board was full of words.
& she's like . Wow .
She's super uper .


Nara
Junisa ; Akalili ; Desmond
Junisa ; Desmond ; Sherman ; GuanShin ; Egan ; Daniel ; Dexter
Dexter & Henry
Suhailin & Daniel
Saw all the photos ?
Yea , it was taken on 24/7 .
Went for the syf closing whatever shyt .
It's worth more then 5 dollar . PeiXin was the best again . Yay !
Reached home around 12 and went bed around 1 plus .
It was like Oh gosh & i didn't have enough sleep at all .
And what does that causes ?
It made me sleep in class yesterday .
Yes , it's yesterday . I'm blogging at saturday morning .
Yesterday we had no attire check . Yippe !
Only checking the lower secondary .
I wore white socks to school . Like a total school noob-ish geek .
Omg .
Worst day in the week .
How great ! Today Mdm Tan took my phone away .
Like huh !
I put it on the table . I didn't do anything .
I forgot to bring my textbook . So i started talking to glenn .
Talk talk talk . She look at me and took away my phone & left it beside the radio .
& the radio was on .
As i was message-ing people for the concert .
She took away . After a short short while .
Aftermath there's message , as you know there's a sound .
So yea , i was like . Omg .
She turn back .
She was like , what happened !
She went to the table & saw my phone w light .
I was like omgggggggggggggggggggg .
She say " Horhor , never switch off phone . I tell Mr Neo . "
So i was like . " Eh ! Unfair . I never use you have no rights to take it away . "
Aftermath she say " You say 10 times thank you then i return you "
So i did . She didn't return . She told me she lost count .
So i say again .
She say not enough . She want me to say 10 times "sorry"
So i say sorry again .
She say she can't heard like whatever . So i repeated myself .
She returned me the phone .
Oh ya , why have i got to say sorry .
Know why ? Cause always she want things i will ask her to say please .
She will really say . In joking manner lah .
But nevermind . She say please more times then i say sorry .
HAHAHAHA .
Okay , i'm evil .
Yesterday went for concert again .
Didn't take any photo .
It was held at ACS ( Barker road ) this time .
All songs was like BORING . Totally .
& also fell asleep lah .
Was super duper tired . I'd have rest at home rather then going out .
I don't know what's make me stay up till now . It's 1.15 already .
It's AM for sake .
Felt there's isn't the same feeling in band anymore .
Just like , missing of something ?
Really something that i don't know what it is at all .
& Yesterday i was on the way to school w JY .
I step on a snail . I was like damn sorry lah . I really dont know .
I was daydreaming away . So i just walk . And i suddenly i step till something .
That have a VERY VERY LOUD crack sound .
I was like so Omg .
I've tons of things to do . Really alot .
I got practice on wed at CCAB .
& I have not yet memorise the score .
Arghhh , and the score . I haven't copy the 2nd & 3rd parts . Lucky it's conbined .
But it will take days for it .
I will go crazy .
I need alot alot alot of rest .
Shall not post anymore . I got tons of things to write .
But forget it . Tired .
Anw , to your info . The person in the photo called Henry .
Is the WIERDO guy going jap w me .
Gosh , & he owe me 12 bucks .
Yay .
& look ! This is me and vanessa . Hahahahahaha .
Hahahahahaha . Ok .
Byebyeeeeeee !
Siyan - Yay , i'm really grown up :D
AMANDA - What !
wanyi - I don't know alreadyyyyyyyyyy .
Junisa - Juniiiiii !
BOO - You're ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home