Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kill me please .
I got two things to do & it's totally insane .
So two things what must wg do before Friday reach ?
-
1st . Memorise the score . ( 0% done )
2st . Copy out the score for the section . ( 25% done with 2 days )
-
I'm brain isn't working together w my hand .
Ok , you may laugh .
My brain told me to draw that note .
But my hand isn't willing to . I don't know why .
It pay a price for everythingggggggggggggggggggg .
I shall go get it done soon .
Tag replies .
Junisa - Hey naughty girl , you tagged ! No , i shouldn't . Even if i want . Teacher also won't give . HAHA
guowei - Haha ! Jealous ah ?
wanyi - You ps-ed me .
WEITING - WT ! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh .
AMANDA - who who who ?
Siyan - I want toooo ! Concert yea ? :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home