Monday, July 21, 2008

Thing haven been going well i guess
Problems here and there
I've not yet finish my score stuffs
I shall get the first part done by tonight
Not gonna sleep until i finish it .
I feel really down now
The section tee design was rejected
Need to think of something else
Collecting passport tomorrow .
Down to Plaza Sing today with Hazyrah , Nuris & Glenn .
I've got my phone back already .
Motherboard burst ? Hopefully it's correct spelling .
Due to over use .
I didn't over use . So is like hmmm . Yea .
Whatever .
Enough .
Siyan - I not sure about it . I MAY have Japan trip practice on that day . Not comfirm . I will recieve a email from like LAWRANCE SIAO .
Siyan - anw , i not sure either . But i want to town w you soon lah . I lost your number . Sms me your number . :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home