Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My dearest Trumpet Section .
I'm super proud of you all .
I didn't go sectional today and most of you turn up today !
I really didn't expect it to turn out this way .
I message you all but you all still came .
But on the side of not replying my message . Hurhur .
Forget about that ! :D
I really really proud of you .
Ugly betty told me everything !
You all left at near 6 . Hopefully you all learn something back .
But i deeply apologize that the score will be only ready like a few days later .
& real bad news on the section tee shirt .
The design has been rejected . But no worries , i will find way yea !
-
-
-
-
-
School is super bored .
I can't stand two teachers now . Really
So who's the lucky two ?
1 ) Mr Kang
2 ) Mr Colin Chia
Why ? Ask me !
Glenn slept in class today !
Ok , i shall post the photo .
Here you go !


Muhahahahah , ok . I'm evil .

I've got nothing to post anw .

Went cut hair w Glennnnnn and ewnt to take my passport .

That it !

BYEEEEEEEEEEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home