Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Little nerdy goes to school . (:
I was like super busy these few days .
Don't have anytime for blogging or even use computer .
So what happened this few days ?
Quite a number of things i guess .
28/7 - Monday .
Went school as per normal .
Forgot what happened . I've got STM . You can't blame me .
& happy birthday dexter !
-
-
29/7 - Tuesday .
School was fine .
I love Mdm Tan lessons ( Chinese )
Mr Neo was like catching 3F students .
God , damn it .
I'm must act like nerd .
Had physic test .
Forgot to bring his file to school .
He forgave me . He say bring it tomorrow .
After school went for sectionallll .
Instead of sectional , had section meeting till 4 .
Longg longg meeting .
Discussed about what & what .
Shall give them more freedoms like from the next sectional onwards .
I trust them ;D
-
-
Today !
So what did wg did today ?
I slept in CME class today .
I mean keep dozing off .Really .
I haven't been sleeping in class for quite a long time .
& I daydreamed alot in class .
I was think about all type of stuffs .
I found out i'm really sick of canteen food .
I mean like , who don't right ?
& Friday there's attire check .
I'm not going school . Really , i'm not going .
& after school went down to CCAB .
Bus-ed down w henry .
Very very long , was superduper bored .
Mr phua was there , so had briefing and stuffs ..
8 more days to japan ! I really can't wait .
There's physic common test when i'm away .
& Math common test is like on 4th august .
& Tomorrow there's amath test .
Ahhhhh , i haven't study .
So now , i got quite a number of things to do .
1) Memoriseeeeeee score .
2) Do sectional Log Sheet .
3) Study for common test .
4) Settle roslyn's stuffs .
and manymany more .
Can't remember all .
Ok , i shall go study for my amath .
Byebyeeee .
wanyii - Psk !
Siyan - Yay !
Dexter - Hahahahaha !
Hazyrah - Ok ok , leave your link down yea ?
AMANDA - Why must i listen to doggy ? & i dont act cute . Hahahahahah 1
Guest - What !
kevon - Hello
VANESSA - Of course lah ! I help you cover your everything leh . ^^
Brands-Apparels - Do give me more link ! :D
glenn - WHAT GEEK ! & you just slept today .
WEITING - Ms Koh !
iLLi - Hello nooby !
JOVANYEO - WHAT !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home